At Robbins Consulting, LLC, we believe that the best way to implement systems is to establish
reasonable processes and adhere to them. We understand that every company is different and at
varying stages of their development lifecycle require different levels of formalized processes.
We tailor our services to meet the individual client needs.
To provide assurance in our standards for delivering solutions to our clients, all of our
consultants agree to and follow the ethical standards created by the Project Management Institute
(PMI Member Ethical Standards).
- End-to-End Project Management
- Project Methodologies
- Corporate Leadership
- Strategic Planning
- Business Assessment
- Operations, Professional Service, and IT Management
- Risk Management
- Startup and Mid-Size Companies
- Staff Recruiting & Development
- Collaborative Management Style
- Consultative Problem Solving
- Multi-State & Multi-Office Operations
- Information Systems (Hardware, Software, Network)
- Professional Services
- Customer Service
- Change Management
- Product Marketing
- Risk Management
- Business Process Design/Redesign
- New Technologies/Markets
- Venture Funding
- Full Life Cycle Methodology
- Enterprise Software Development (RAD and Agile)
- Product Roadmaps
- Composite Applications
- Service Oriented Architectures
- Business Process Integration
- Operating Systems
- User Interface Design
- Email Systems
- Web Development
- Graphic Design
Learn more about how our solutions can fit your needs…
|John Robbins, PMP, has spent the last two years working with companies
implementing, managing, supporting, and validating systems to support each company's growth. His
experience includes working with PalmSource, JDSU, Brocade, Maui Land & Pineapple, and Travelzoo.
John brings over 15 years of project management, software development, professional services and
operational experience. Prior to forming Robbins Consulting, John was a VP of Operations at an
enterprise software start-up, eBest! Inc.
Robbins Consulting LLC is a consulting firm devoted to IT project management and
systems validation for small to mid-sized businesses. We are committed to assisting emerging
companies with their IT related system projects in support of their growth.